TGNR has established a set of house rules to facilitate our users comments, so as to create a respectful, productive, thoughtful, and safe experience for our readers.
We encourage you to post comments about our content. But please don’t do anything horrible, rude or illegal. When push comes to shove, ask yourself the question, “Would I say this in person?” All respectful and cordial contributions will always have a place in our ranks. We all know debates can run hot, and that is encouraged. Though use good judgement in your interactions with others.
TGNR reserves the right to moderate and remove any or all comments/uploads that do not correspond with the following criteria.
Specifically, refrain from posting anything that:
- Was made by someone else, or that copies someone else’s creation
- Impersonates a contributor, or anyone else
- Is illegal or defamatory (damaging to someone else’s reputation)
- Is inappropriate (offensive, off-topic or spam)
- Contains personal details
- Contains spam (unless you’re commenting on a story about reconstituted meat)
- Doesn’t comply with these terms
- Puts children at risk
- Infringes anyone’s rights (that includes privacy rights)
- You’ve made as part of your job or for your business
- Promotes a business
- Identifies someone (unless you have their consent or, if they’re under 16, the consent of their parent or guardian).